Career Opportunities at Creech's
Join Our Family of Wilson Plumbers & Septic Technicians
Our family operated and locally owned septic and plumbing company has an opening for a hardworking, self-motivated technician to pump and repair septic systems. Located in Wilson, Creech's is a growing company currently looking for long-term employees that are quality driven and willing to grow with us as we invest in you.
We provide excellent pay, paid holidays, modern equipment, as well as a stable, long term workplace where you can grow with our company. You have the ability to set your own income capability, with the potential to earn above and beyond the hourly rate with commission.
- Driving and operating a septic pump truck
- Locating and digging up septic tanks
- Septic system inspections
- Having the ability to recognize sales and upsell opportunities while on the job
- Troubleshooting capability for septic systems and explaining to customers the findings and any recommendations
- Performing repairs and installations in a team environment
- Completing accurate documentation of job results and inspections
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the company truck
- Being available for scheduled on call status to deal with urgent or emergency situations
- Having the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Septic system knowledge
- Having a current CDL Class A or B license with driving experience
- Having strong customer service skills
- Being comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Proficiency with technology and the ability to operate an iPad for all work orders, presenting estimates, invoicing, and collecting payments
- The ability to lift a minimum of 65 lbs.
- Being physically able to dig off septic tank lids and pull hoses
- Having excellent communication and sales skills with customers
- Maintaining a professional, clean cut appearance
- Being 21+ years old
All selected candidates will undergo a background check, drug screening, and motor vehicles check.
- Weekly paycheck
- Commission and bonuses opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Paid continued education trainings and seminars
- Quarterly team lunches
- Paid time off (available after onboarding time is completed)
- Year-round work, no seasonal layoffs—we work in all weather conditions
If you meet the above requirements and would like to work with our growing company, apply below or give us a call at (252) 262-2708.