Septic Repair & Installation with Offices in Wilson
Solutions-Oriented with Professional Care
We want you to have the best septic system for the long-term, designing
solutions, whether the need is considered simple or more complex, is where
we excel over our competitors and add a tremendous value for you. If you
find yourself in need of septic repair or installation services, our team
at the Wilson based offices of Creech's is here to assist you.
Benefits of our repairs and installations:
- Installer researches best long-term solution and components instead of
the cheapest installation possible
- Installer partners with Soil Scientists and Engineers, as well as the local
county health departments, on behalf of the homeowner to ensure the proper design
- Finish quality grading after installation
- Riser installation for access to key components
Give us a call at (252) 262-2708 to schedule an estimate with a member of our team! We proudly serve customers
throughout Eastern North Carolina.
During regular pumpings, our technician we will share with you the condition
of the tank and any maintenance needed to preserve the longevity of your
septic system. Estimates of those repairs will be detailed and provided to you.
If you already have a septic permit for a repair,
contact us and we can provide you a FREE estimate by emailing that to us.
Installing a new septic system requires a permit from the local county
health department or an engineered design. Once you have that we can provide
you with an estimate and consultation on our septic installation services.
Benefits of an Infiltrator System
A revolutionary improvement in septic tank design. Infiltrator injection
molded septic tanks and components provide long-term exceptional strength
Some of the benefits of these systems include:
- A 5-year infiltrator warranty
- Faster, easier and more efficient maintenance
- Quick and safe installation without needing additional machinery
- Less mess and faster installation thanks to drain fields that do not need gravel
- Guaranteed to be watertight
- Plastic tank design that does not degrade like concrete septic tanks
Let our team of septic tank installation specialists in Wilson provide
you with the help you need.
Contact us today to begin with an estimate!