Career Opportunities at Creech's Plumbing
Drain Cleaning Technician
Creech's Plumbing & Septic Wilson, NC has an opening for a drain cleaning expert to service commercial and residential customers. If you have great people skills, proven sales experience, mechanically inclined, and are a proven problem solver, we want to talk to you!
You have the ability to set your own income capability!
As a drain technician, you will diagnose and clean drain issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions. Fully stocked truck with state of the art tools and equipment to utilize for a successful day.
Experienced cleaning drains and sewers is required for this technician level position. That experience should include unclogging drains with electric snakes all the way to high-velocity hydro jetting and use of a sewer camera to inspect lines.
Complete all drain cleaning, jetting and video inspection for our commercial and residential customers
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services required to perform the job
- Explain reasons for blockage and illustrate how you will resolve the issue
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success on every job
- Protect drain cleaning and camera equipment and keep a well inventoried truck.
- Clean, safe driving record with NC Drivers Licenses
- Personable and professional, customer service oriented
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
- Proficient with technology and the ability to operate an iPad for all work orders, presenting estimates, invoicing and collecting payments
Commission/Bonuses --> You determine your own income potential!
- Paid holidays
- Paid continued education trainings and seminars
- Quarterly team lunches
- Paid time off (available after onboarding time completed
If you meet the above requirements and would like to work with our growing company, apply below or give us a call at (252) 262-2708.